The concept of experiencing extraordinary and powerful emotions that are mentally challenging has a long-lasting effect on participants. DID series of dark business workshops and training modules have been created based on the principle of German - Jewish philosopher Martin Buber's work which states "The only way to learn is through encounter"
WHY CHOOSE DIALOGUE BUSINESS WORKSHOPS?
- Experiences without visual appearances can convey fundamental discoveries about communication and team processes
- Working to solve a problem in an unfamiliar challenging environment strengthens team's coherence & communication, stretches their creativity & imagination, improves their coordination and effectiveness.
- Several research indicate that darkness is one of the most immersive and impactful environments for learning through encounter
- An experiential workshop which negates the possibility of spectating & observation
- Provides a platform for 100% knowing, doing and being
OUR JOURNEY & USP
- 93% of the workshop participants recommend Dialogue Business Workshops
- 74% of the workshop participants apply what they have learnt in everyday life.
- Rated as the "Best out-of-comfort zone program" by YPO (Young Presidents Organisation)
- More than 5000 Corporate Workshops Globally.
- More than 500 Corporate Workshops & Events in India.
- Fortune 500 Global corporations are Dialogue workshop clients.
- Dialogue Business Workshops improve management skills at 3 levels:
- Capacity to adapt and reframe
- Better communication
- Empathy and openness towards a team
WHAT DO WE COVER
GOALS & KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Understanding the role of empathy in communication.
- Becoming proactive than reactive.
- Moving from blaming to taking responsibility.
- Seeking clarity than assuming.
- Finding comfort to seek help than staying overwhelmed.
- Increased awareness of self & others.
- Learning to work in ambiguity & finding a new orientation & order for the team.
- Moving beyond pre-conceived notions
- Heighten trust among team members
- Quicker & e?ective bonding
- Moving from rigidity to flexibility
- Increased acceptance to change
- Developing the willingness to see other's perspective
- Understanding the importance of trust within a team
CONTENTS & METHODS
- Context setting by light
- Tour through a dark passage
- Activity based – task solving session in the dark
- Reflection in the dark by individual, group & facilitator
- Duration - 3 hours
- Lead Trainer - Sudha Krishnan, Co-Founder and L&D Strategy Head of DID India
- Moderators and Facilitators - Visually impaired trainers